I help parents and families build connection and community.
- Have a deep desire to make the world more loving and peaceful, through their everyday lives, and the work that they do. They have a desire to help people build rich relationships and strong communities.
- They want the best. For their families, students and employees. And they want the best for the world. They see how the two are connected.
- In addition to valuing relationship and community, they value simplicity and look for ways to bring more time for being into their busy personal and professional life. They want to make personal and professional choices based on what they value the most.
- My clients also look for ways: To nurture their spirit and inspire the creative in themselves and others. They understand how important it is to find daily renewal.
Looking Further At How We Might Work Together
Do any of these statements sound familiar to you?
Something is missing:
- You know that something is missing in your relationship with your spouse, your kids, in your family's connection to each other.
- But you're not sure where to begin to create the relationships you long for. What that might look like.
- You don't want to lose connection sometime in the future, because you didn't act on your desire for more now.
- You believe that a peaceful, more loving world is created from the inside out, but you're not sure where to begin to create that in your own personal and family life.
- Your family life is anything but peaceful, with little time for just being together.
- Your life feels too busy with non-stop activities.
- And you're not taking good care of yourself, creating your own foundation for inner peace and self-love.
You are likely to be successful working with me if you are:
- Ready: Fully ready now, to make life changes. This is the right time for you to make changes you want to make.
- Committed: To doing the work to achieve your goals. To putting time and energy into realizing them.
- Open: To doing things differently, trying new approaches.
- Willing: To move beyond limiting beliefs. Let go of limiting behavior that stops you from getting what you want.
- Invested: In being coached as a worthwhile expense. You see the huge value it can offer you.
Now you know more about the kind of clients I work with.
The issues I help them resolve that might sound familiar to you.
And what you would need to do to insure your success, if you were to work with me.
Click on this link to learn more about Results you can achieve.
And how I would work with you.
Helping parents grow
connected families and celebrated lives